To All Benefit-Eligible City of Oxnard Employees:
This is the last week of Open Enrollment! If you want to make any changes to your benefits for calendar year 2021, it must be completed no later than 5 pm this Friday October 16th.
During Open Enrollment only, you may add or drop coverage for eligible dependents and/or make changes to the following benefits elections:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)* – including Health Care FSA and Dependent Day Care FSA
*Please note: Flexible Spending Accounts do not roll over; they require you to re-enroll every year. You must contact the City’s American Fidelity representative, Marine Zadourian, at (800) 654-8489 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment information.
If you choose not to take action, your existing coverage options will remain the same in 2021 with the exception of the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) as referenced above.
You may utilize any of the following three options to complete Open Enrollment:
- Self-Service Option: With BenefitBridge, you can enroll through a secure online system at your leisure. Please go to http://www.benefitbridge.com/oxnardto start your self-service Open Enrollment. For BenefitBridge technical assistance only, please contact BenefitBridge Customer Care at (800) 814-1862.
- Virtual Appointment Option: In the comfort of your own home or office, meet face-to-face by video conference with an account manager. You will be able to walk through your enrollment virtually, ask questions, download brochures, and sign required forms. Schedule your Virtual Appointment during the Open Enrollment Period using the following link:
- Live Personal Assistance Option: Account managers will be onsite to answer questions about your benefits and to help with the enrollment process. No appointment necessary – walk-in only.
Environmental Resources: Tuesday October 13th and Wednesday October 14th from 7:30am- 4:30pm
Human Resources Beach Conference Room:Thursday October 15th from 9:00am- 4:00pm
Finally, CLICK THE LINK BELOW for access to the following documents that you may find useful:
- City of Oxnard 2021 Employee Benefits Guide
- BenefitBridge Login Instructions.
- A quick reference guide to all medical and dental plan rates and cafeteria dollars comparing 2020 and 2021 benefit years.
- Presentation of changes for the upcoming 2021 benefit year.
- Declination of Medical Coverage Form (If you are waiving medical insurance through the City, you must complete this form and return it to Human Resources along with evidence of other coverage as described in the form).
If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please call the Human Resources Department at (805) 385-7590.
Human Resources Department Staff